Stonewall (SW) is willing to co-invest into your future performance as a person and professionally.
Here at SW, we are focused on our mission of solving problems while growing and building impactful relationships.
We see ourselves innovating in all things, without limit. And we put high value in mastery, growth, communication, performance, relationship, and stewardship.
At a basic level, we will work together to build something that will outlast and outperform our competition and to provide the best service anyone in the world can offer.
StoneWall is seeking a Piping Drafter for a full time position in Lafayette, LA. The Piping Drafter will have experience in power, oil/gas, or petrochem sectors.
- Will provide pipe design and create pipe layout drawings. This will include working with plans, sections, details, isometrics, P&ID’s, sketches and other drawings required by the project.
- Draw 3D mechanical models and piping isometrics from sketches or specifications
- Draw 2D PID drawings and plot plans
- Provide drawings that adhere to industry standard and Company’s drafting principles
- Communicate with Engineers and other resources to resolve design issues
- Assure the Company quality assurance procedures are followed
- Extensive experience (5+ Years) with AutoCAD and Plant 3D, CADWorkx, or Bentley software
- Extensive experience (5+ Years) with P&ID drawings, ISO/Spool Drawings and plot plans
- Familiarity with codes and standards of ASTM, ASME, and API
- Have a general understanding of pipe fabrication techniques
- Ability to work extended work schedules
- Good mathematical skills including geometry, and trigonometry
- Detail oriented